Friday 27 October 2017

Limited edition Christmas sessions

My limited edition Christmas sessions will take place the weekend of the 11th and 12th of November, between 10 am and 4pm. 
0-18 years are welcome (for photos!) bring your Christmas pyjamas or Holiday best!
Please share this post with your friends and groups...as once the slots are gone - they are gone!
 The sessions are 15 minutes each, in my studio, you will be booked for 30 minutes to ensure the day runs smoothly.

Photos will be of children only. Two backdrops are available - this fireplace theme (with additional props - which we can adjust during your session) and / or the simple cream backdrop 
with minimal props. The cost per session is $150 and you will receive 5 fully edited digital files within one week. Prints will take two weeks and are charged at my normal rate (please request my pricelist) and I am happy to help you organise gifts for friends and family. 



Feel free to contact me for more information, or click this link to see my calender to book your session. Once booked I will contact you with further information to ensure your session is a great success.




Please be sure to complete the phone and email sections so that I can contact you to discuss your session.












No comments:

Post a Comment

The blog has moved

it is now here  , see you there!